The nineties era still lives on in our wardrobes today.
Pouches, transparent visors, amphibians … The 90s clothes always come back when you least expect them. Would you ever have said that? We do not.
Everything that until recently you considered yourself far from the modern and cosmopolitan taste, is back in fashion, and you will look forward to being able to wear it again. Find out below the trendiest clothes and accessories of the current season:
- Pouch: even the most controversial accessory of all time is back in vogue, finishing it with some padding, kitsch details or designer labels in plain sight.
- Sneakers with Wedge: 10 cm high rubber wedge shoes also return. In the nineties they were unisex, pretty aggressive and wearing them combined with gray or fluorescent orange bomber were the most unconventional boys and girls of the school.
- Dr Martens: they have been back for a while now and in the same combination of the past, or with the flowered dresses and the backpack on their shoulders.
- The Velvet Miniskirts: the simple and rectangular miniskirt with buttons or visible zip, tendentially in ribbed velvet or blue jeans, was a true nineties must now back in vogue.
- Dungarees: the trend of the moment wants them combined with amphibians or ankle boots with a little heel, hoop earrings, a high braid and a maxi-slipper in pastel colors, have managed to become incredibly feminine.